8 lasagna pasta, cooked and drained.
1 pound bacon, diced, cooked and drained
1 small red or yellow onion
6 cloves of garlic, crushed
2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
2 cups of Alfredo cream sauce
½ cup mozzarella (to sprinkle on top)
½ cup grated parmesan (to sprinkle on top)
1 cup ricotta cheese
½ cup sour cream
6 oz. cream cheese
½ cup grated parmesan
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
salt and pepper (to taste, your preference)
2. Cook pasta 2 minutes less than the directions on the package. It will finish cooking in the oven.
3. Drain pasta in strainer and lay pasta onto paper towels to dry off excess water.
4. Shred chicken breasts. Set aside.
5. Cut and fry bacon.
6. Add diced onions and crushed garlic 3 minutes prior to baking being finished.
7. Drain bacon mixture onto a plate with paper towels. (It will catch the excess fat.)
8. In a medium size bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, parmesan and seasonings.
9. Divide and spread the filling onto the cooked pasta evenly.
10. Add the shredded chicken onto each pasta.
11. Sprinkle the bacon mixture on top of the chicken and cheese mixture. (Save some for the top after you roll up the pasta.)
12. Sprinkle some parmesan on top of the bacon and chicken.
13. Spread ½ cup of cream sauce on the bottom of a medium baking dish.
14. Roll the pasta and put seam side facing down into the sauce that is in the baking dish.
15. Cover the roll ups with the rest of the cream sauce.
16. Top with pieces of bacon.
17. Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan on top.
18. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes.
19. Let it rest after taken out of oven for 5 to 10 minutes.