- 36 oz. sweet potatoes, drained and mashed (2 - 18 oz. cans)
- 1/3 c. margarine or butter, melted
- 2 T. sugar, granulated
- 2 T. plus 1/3 c. sugar, brown, divided
- 1 T. orange juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/3 c. pecans, chopped
- 2 T. flour, all purpose
- 2 T. margarine or butter, melted
1. Lightly grease crock pot.
2. Combine sweet potatoes, 1/3 c. margarine, granulated sugar and 2 T. brown sugar in a large bowl.
3. Beat in orange juice, eggs and milk.
4. Transfer to the crock pot.
5. Mix pecans, 1/3 c. brown sugar, flour and 2 T. margarine.
6. Spread over sweet potatoes.
7. Cover. Cook on High 3-4 hours.
Optional: In place of pecan topping, during the last 20-30 minutes, cover sweet potatoes with 2 c. mini marshmallows or until melted!