2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
3/4 cup 2% milk
2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
3/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes
3 oz. bocconcini (small fresh mozzarella balls)
1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, and extra-virgin olive oil. Whisk well until combined.
3. Pour the flour mixture into the eggs mixture and stir until just combined. Do not overmix or the bread will become tough. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, bocconcini and basil, and stir until just combined.
4. Coat a loaf pan with cooking spray. Scoop the batter into the pan and smooth the top.
5. Bake until the top is light golden brown and a wooden skewer inserted into the center comes out dry, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool in pan for 15 minutes, then remove the bread from the pan, and cool completely on a wire rack. Slice and serve.