1. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitter with a dough hook, stir together water, oil, caramel color, and honey until mixed well.
2. Add wheat flour to water mixture.
3. Add cocoa, yeast, and salt, and stir until blended.
4. Allow mixture sit for 10 minutes.
5. Stir in bread flour, one cup at a time, until dough clings to hook and almost clears the sides of mixer, about 3-4 minutes.
6. Cover bowl with greased plastic wrap.
7. Allow dough to rise in the bowl until doubled, about 30-60 minutes.
8. Divide into 2 pieces.
9. Cover each piece with greased plastic wrap, and let dough rest for 5 minutes.
10. Shape pieces into loaves, and sprinkle with oats.
11. Place each loaf in a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
12. Let dough rise until doubled, about 30-60 minutes.
13. Toward the end of the rising time, preheat oven to 350 F.
14. Bake at for 30-40 minutes.