7-8 pound spiral-cut ham (bone-in or boneless)
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup maple syrup
2 cups pineapple juice
- Use a 6-7 quart crock pot. Unwrap ham from wrapper, and discard the flavor packet.
- Place ham inside crock pot, flat side down. Rub the brown sugar over all sides of the ham.
- Then pour on the maple syrup and pineapple juice.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours. Baste ham with juices an hour or so before serving.
- When cooking is done, carefully remove ham from crock pot and place on a cutting board.
- Let rest 15 minutes before carving. Enjoy ♥