Did you know EdGlenToday.com is free for you thanks to our awesome advertisers? We noticed you're using an ad block software. Help us spread the word and give our sponsors some exposure by disabling your ad blocking service for Riverbender.com.
Winter Storm Watch issued December 14 at 3:15PM CST until December 17 at 12:00AM CST by NWS St Louis MO
* WHAT...Heavy mixed precipitation possible. Total snow
accumulations of 2 to 6 inches and ice accumulations of up to
one tenth of an inch possible.
* WHERE...Portions of central, east central and northeast
Missouri and south central, southwest and west central
* WHEN...From Sunday morning through Monday evening.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the Monday morning or evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Temperatures remaining in the upper 20s
Sunday and Sunday night will aid in the rapid accumulation of
snow, especially on untreated roads, bridges and overpasses.
Updated December 15, 12:19 AM
Feels like 17°
Today: Rain and snow showers this morning with little or no accumulation; otherwise, cloudy and colder